- Cut a strip of tape about 6 inches long.
- Tear the wax paper backing and remove about 1/2 an inch from the end.
- Attach the end of the tape to the fingerprint of the finger.
- Peel the wax paper backing all the way to about two inches from the end.
- Stretch the tape over your finger and over the back of your hand in a straight line over your knuckles.
- Attach the tape to the top of your finger on back of your hand securely.
Dupuytren’s Tape safely allows for better range of motion and comfort when opening and closing of the hand.